Banners and Shade Cloth Information
Jadee Sports works with an Australian based sign producing company. We also have our own industrial net repairer on hand for customised work.
SCREEN Information and Instructions
What to Consider before Purchasing
The type of fence that the screen will be hung on, does it need reinforcing?, especially if they are old.
There will be additional stress on the fences due to the weight of the screen and the weight of the screen when
it’s windy. It is a MUST to check the strength of the fence, as possible fence damage could occur during periods
of high wind if the fence is not suitable.
Our screens are Not Windstoppers!
Our screens are designed to guard against the wind, not to stop the wind. So in the event of extreme wind conditions, there is a possibility that the screens can be damaged. Wind slits are available for Banner Mesh only.
Installation and Prevention
- Screens need to be installed as close as possible to the surface of the court. We recommend installing approximately 30cm - 50cm above the surface of the tennis court.
- Do not install in high winds.
- Cable ties and Screens are not to be pulled so taut that there is absolutely no movement when winds are occurring.
- Cable ties are to be replaced regularly. If the cable ties break, replace immediately to prevent any damage occurring to the screen while flapping in the wind.
- Always have spare cable ties available. We do recommend UV cable ties.
- It is recommended to use up to the 50lb. tensile strength cable ties for most windscreen installations.
High winds can cause damage to windscreens and fences, these cable ties can break in high winds which will release the windscreen from the fence thus preventing structural damage to the fence.
- If you are aware of extreme high winds forecast, the best preventative measure is to remove the screens from the fences.
- You can also opt for wind slits (on banner mesh only) to be put into your screens at the production stage. These do not guarantee to stop tearing in extreme winds but may help prevent it from happening.
- Jadee Sports are able to install or assist you with installation for an additional cost. This will depend on your location.
Unfortunately we cannot control Mother Nature, so we cannot guarantee that screens will not tear in extreme instances and that fencing could be damaged if you have not properly prepared them.
Please ensure your fences are suitable before purchasing.
If there is a manufacturers fault then we can assist in repairing or replacing the purchased items. This will be determined on inspection of the screens by the manufacturers.
Proceeding with an Order
- Quote will be issued to client if required.
- Artwork to be forwarded to Jadee Sports for setup and ready for printing. Artwork Format - vector art – eps (Illustrator preferable).
- Jadee will forward a sample of the artwork layout before sending to manufacturer.
- Manufacturer will return a proof of Artwork to Jadee (please note that if artwork has to be redrawn by manufacturer there will be an additional cost – client will be notified before proceeding)
- Artwork to be approved by client.
- 50% non-refundable payment to be made before production begins.
- Balance of payment to be made before delivery.
For all enquiries please contact either:
0412 673 995 email@example.com
or use the Contact Form below.